Berton Vineyards Foundstone Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2017
PREVIOUS VINT 94 POINT RATED SSB BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.27 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- 4.5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED AS SPECIAL VALUE JAMES HALLIDAY
- SAVE $107 AND 59% A DOZEN
The Foundstone Semillon Sauvignon Blanc displays dominant aromas of freshly squeezed lime and grassy notes while underlying hints of crisp capsicum are also evident. The palate is soft with sweet lemon and lime flavours while hints of snow pea add a savoury aspect to the palate which flows into a long and crisp finish.
James Halliday Australian Wine Companion 2014 had this to say about the 2013 vintage Berton Vineyards Foundstone Semillon Sauvignon Blanc;
"Punches way above its price point, with stacks of flavour ranging through citrus, lemongrass and tropical. Special Value"
Berton Vineyards was established in 1996 by Bob and Cherie Berton when they purchased a block of land in High Eden, a subregion of the Barossa Valley, South Australia. This idyllic property sits 450m above sea level on gently rolling hills - except for the Chardonnay block which is anything but gentle!!
The first wines that we ever made were released under this label, so these wines are very special to us. Now, years later, we still take pride in selecting our fruit from the same vineyards and producing wines that are consistently full of flavour and made so they are ready to drink now.
South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Semillon Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 2 years|
- y_2018, m_12, d_8, h_2
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_21
- loc_en_AU, sid_109516, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.42ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT