Berton Vineyards Foundstone Pinot Grigio 2020
BERTON'S BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE PINOT GRIGIO PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA 2019
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED HUON HOOKE
- PRODUCER OF WINE NAMED WORLDS BEST VALUE
The Foundstone Pinot Grigio displays subtle aromas of apple, pear and citrus. The palate is crisp and refreshing with tingly acidity and flavours of lemon, pear and kiwifruit which combine to give the palate good length and intensity.
Berton Vineyards was established in 1996 by Bob and Cherie Berton when they purchased a block of land in High Eden, a sub region of the Barossa Valley, South Australia. This idyllic property sits 450m above sea level on gently rolling hills - except for the Chardonnay block which is anything but gentle!!
The first wines that we ever made were released under this label, so these wines are very special to us. Now, years later, we still take pride in selecting our fruit from the same vineyards and producing wines that are consistently full of flavour and made so they are ready to drink now.
South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Grigio|
|Cellaring:||Drink now & for the next 2 years|
- y_2020, m_8, d_5, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_113456, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 262.16ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT