Bare Necessities Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2017
91 POINT RATED SEM SAUV BLANC BLEND FROM TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.45 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- 91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- SAVE 65% AND $156 A DOZEN
- PREMIUM VICTORIAN SEMILLON SAUVIGNON BLANC BLEND
Golden straw with green hints. Lifted floral aromas over a bed of citrus and tropical fruits. Rich, juicy and flavoursome with loads of citrus, tropical and melon depth, almost buttery texture and soft acidity.
91 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
Fruit was sourced from select vineyards across Victoria, which stood out as producing the best quality fruit of the vintage. All fruit was machine harvested in the cool of the night or early hours of the morning to ensure the fruit was not stressed by any of the warm daytime temperatures. We crushed, chilled and fermented the juice at controlled temperatures to ensure we reflected the characters and quality of the vineyard and variety. The wine was bottled after stabilization and filtration to retain the vibrant fruit and depth of varietal flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Semillon Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2020, m_7, d_8, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_8
- loc_en_AU, sid_110463, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 315.12ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT