Banfi Le Rime Toscana IGT Pinot Grigio 2018
ITALIAN PINOT GRIGIO SOURCED FROM ESTATE VINEYARDS IN TUSCANY REGION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- ITALIAN PINOT GRIGIO SOURCED FROM ESTATE VINEYARDS IN TUSCANY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED BY WINE SPECTATOR MAGAZINE & WINE ENTHUSIAST
- MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING PRODUCER
- FAMILY HISTORY DATING BACK OVER 100 YEARS IN WINE INDUSTRY
Pale straw in colour, the wine offers impressive rich, ripe fruit aromas that hint of pear and white flowers. The wine is well balanced with an unusually lively acidity.
Le Rime takes its name from the lines that form on the sloping vineyard floor as water washes down the hillside, much as the ebb tide leaves its mark on the sandy beach. This Pinot Grigio catches that fresh minerality inherent to the terrain of southern Tuscany. The exclusive use of free-run juice at fermentation, followed by cool temperature fermentation and early bottling, makes the wine brilliant, vibrant, and appealingly fresh.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Grigio|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.3ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;