Arrowhead Block Chardonnay 2019 Dozen
OAKED SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY PRODUCED BY ONE OF THE BAROSSA'S OLDEST FAMILY OWNED WINERIES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- CANCELLED EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE
- PRODUCED BY FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED BAROSSA WINERY
- SELLING AT NORMAL EXPORT COST PRICE
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM SOUTH AUSTRALIAN VINEYARDS
Pale straw in colour. Classic Chardonnay aromas of fresh white peach and ripe melons complimented by subtle hints of vanilla and toast French oak. Rich fruit flavours and creamy textures perfectly balanced by crisp acidity entices the palate from the first glass to the last.
Growing conditions throughout the grape growing season were warm and dry. The harvest commenced on the 30th January, which is about spot on average and proceeded unabated in almost perfect conditions. Our winemaking is focused on minimal intervention with use of wild yeast, malolactic fermentation, lees contact and subtle oak to give our Chardonnay depth, complexity and personality. The Chardonnay grapes are grown on a range of red sandysoils over limestone. Carefully controlled irrigation of these individual sites promotes well-balanced canopies so that the fruit ripens in dappled light allowing optimal fruit flavour to develop.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 220.48ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;