Alexander Cameron Limestone Coast Pinot Gris 2021
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING PINOT GRIS FROM TROPHY WINNER LIMESTONE COAST WINERY OF YEAR MIWC 2020
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- LIMITED RELEASE ALEXANDER CAMERON WINES KING OF PENOLA
- TROPHY WINNER LIMESTONE COAST WINERY OF YEAR MIWC 2020
Yellow straw with lime green flashes. An amazing array of fresh fruits in its youth with striking vibrancy showing strawberry, pear and stone fruits. Delivers vibrant stone fruit, pear, lemon zest flavours in spades with some appealing savoury and spice undertones. An exceptional example of Pinot Gris with a beautifully voluptuous character whilst perfect balance is achieved by a sweet touch of natural fruit acidity.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2021
The individual parcels were machine harvested in the cool of the night and then crushed and pressed on arrival to the winery. Once settled, the clear juices were racked off and inoculated with aromatic yeast strains. One finished ferment; the resulting wines were blended together and prepared to bottle.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.4ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;