1838 Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2020
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING SAUV BLANC BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNING SAUV BLANC
- ONE OF OUR BIGGEST SELLING BRANDS FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.99
Vibrant straw to lime green in colour. Lifted aromas of gooseberry, pineapple, lemon and lime with freshly cut grass notes. The palate displays tropical notes with an allure of passion fruit, lime, melon and a touch of lemon with crisp natural fruit acidity.
Sourced from vineyards across South Australia. Harvested at the cool of night before being transported to the winery then we crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. We used specific yeast for Sauvignon Blanc and after a cool fermentation the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_113644, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 216.65ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT