1838 Reserve McLaren Vale Sauvignon Blanc 2017 Dozen
$80 DOZ PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 90 POINTS EQUATES TO $6.66 A BTL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 2.8 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 90 POINT RATED MCLAREN VALE SAUVIGNON BLANC
- FROM ACCLAIMED PRODUCER IN THE ICONIC MCLAREN VALE REGION
- NEW VINTAGE JUST RELEASED
- EQUATES TO $6.66 A BOTTLE
Vibrant straw to lime green in colour. Lifted aromas of gooseberry, pineapple, lemon and lime with freshly cut grass notes. The palate displays tropical notes with an allure of passion fruit, lime, melon and a touch of lemon with crisp natural fruit acidity.
Sourced from vineyards across the McLaren Vale region of South Australia. Harvested at the cool of night before being transported to the winery then we crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. We used specific yeast for Sauvignon Blanc and after a cool fermentation the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
Mclaren Vale, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2018, m_11, d_14, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_109363, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 129.75ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT