The Daisy Victorian Sparkling Nv
94 POINT RATED MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING VICTORIAN SPARKLING BRUT CUVEE'
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.13 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA BEST VALUE
- TROPHY WINNER VICTORIAN WINE OF THE YEAR
- INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
Green with pale straw notes. The palate is rich in citrus fruit flavours complemented by hints of bread and yeast complexities. The palate is creamy, the finish crisp and the flavours lingering. Fresh floral fruit aromas complimented by subtle yeasty characters.
94 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
"Some nice apple and citrus aromas on the nose. Fresh palate but with charming complexity and buttery texture in the mouth."
CWSA Best Value Awards 2017
Wine Showcase Magazine
China WIne & Spirit Awards 2020
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2021
Select parcels of fruit were sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria’s premium viticultural sub regions.. Selected grapes were harvested early in the season and fermented using a neutral yeast at low temperatures to assist in retaining the rich fruit flavours. Regular lees stirring at weekly intervals was undertaken to increase complexity and palate weight. After heat and cold stabilization, the base wine was then bottled under pressure to produce a wonderful rich complex style of sparkling.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2023, m_12, d_8, h_7
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_73
- loc_en_AU, sid_108459, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 452.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT