Billecart Salmon Brut Reserve Nv
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- TOP 100 WINES OF THE YEAR JAMES HALLIDAY
- WORLD CLASS CHAMPAGNE BRUT FROM BILLECART SALMON
- 90 POINT RATED WINE SPECTATOR & WINE ENTHUSIAST MAGAZINE
- ESTABLISHED IN 1818 BY NICOLAS FRANCOIS
With reflections of straw yellow, this cuvée is recognisable by the finesse of its slowly rising bubbles and its persistent and plentiful mousse. A full and precise flavour followed by a fine freshness and a rich bouquet bear witness to the ageing of this cuvée in the House’s traditional cellars.There is a maturity with a touch of floral freshness for this cuvée, which expresses aromas of fresh fruit and ripe pears.
Balance and harmony combine together in this light and subtle champagne. Its blend is made up of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier sourced from the very best sites of the Champagne region. It is the ideal partner to delight your guests on every occasion, both as an aperitif and throughout the entirety of a meal.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2021, m_1, d_25, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_113701, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 302.66ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT