Einzellage Seppeltsfield Barossa Valley Shiraz 2016
SINGLE VINEYARD ULTRA PREMIUM SEPPELTSFIELD BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD SMALL BATCH BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ
- FROM ONE OF BAROSSA VALLEYS MOST REVERED GROWERS
- SOURCED FROM VINEYARD LOCATED IN SEPPELTSFIELD REGION IN BAROSSA
- EINZELLAGE MEANS SINGLE SITE WHICH IS WHERE FRUIT IS SOURCED
- ULTRA PREMIUM BAROSSA SHIRAZ UNDER HALF PRICE
Deep dense profound black, purple and red. Concentrated nose, pinpoint ripeness, and black fruits with incredible elegance. Full bodied sweet ripe flavours of dark berries and plum, it has lushness and the flavours fold over one another in masses, which create an array of gorgeous flavours. Chocolate, mocha, spice and even acid play a part here. The perfectly timed ripeness is what keeps grabbing you. Smooth grained tannins come late and the finish is like Velvet.
Sourced From One Of Barossa Valleys Most Revered Growers from a single vineyard high in the Western Barossa sub region of Seppeltsfield. Fruit was picked in early hour s of morning when temperatures were at their lowest for the day to ensure fruit remained crisp whilst being transported to winery. The grapes were destalked and placed uncrushed into small stainless steel open top fermenters. A cultured yeast was used to start fermentation and the tanks were hand plunged spending 7 days on skins at 26 degrees. The skins we gently pressed and we aged wine in 2nd and 3rd use French barriques to impart a small amount of oak but retain fleshy fruit flavours then bottled with minimal filtration and no fining.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar medium term|
- y_2019, m_1, d_18, h_24
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_110983, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.42ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT