Yering Station Village Yarra Valley Rose 2019
91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION YERING STATION YARRA VALLEY ROSE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- COOL CLIMATE YARRA VALLEY ROSE
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- WINNER WINERY OF YEAR IWSC LONDON
Cured salmon. Bright strawberry, citrus grapefruit and blood orange.Wonderful balance between the orange mandarin and floral edges from the Nebbiolo, coupled with sweet red cherries from the Sangiovese. Bright, refreshing structure from the natural acidity flows into a long, dry and moreish finish.
91 Point Rated - Jane Faulkner Wine Companion
"A pale cherry-copper hue; made from nebbiolo and sangiovese so it is crisp with frisky acidity, which goes someway to offsetting the sweet, confectionary flavours. Some strawberries and cream yet ultimately refreshing."
Harvested late in the vintage, gently pressed on arrival at the winery. Fermented at low temperatures in stainless steel tanks, best capturing its unique aromatics.
Yarra Valley, Victoria
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 10.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;