Yering Station Village Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2018
YARRA VALLEY PINOT NOIR FROM 5 RED STAR JAMES HALLIDAY RATED YERING STATION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- "GOOD VALUE" RALPH KYTE-POWELL
- YARRA VALLEY PINOT NOIR FROM YERING STATION
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ICONIC YERING STATION ESTABLISHED 1988
Persian Ruby. Dark red cherries and plum leap out of the glass, Sage/ dried herbs. Very fresh and super fragrant. Vibrant with juicy red raspberries and plum strudel, which lead into more complex and sa-voury notes of briary spice and wild herbs. The tannins are fine grained giving a lovely elegant structure, when combined with the bright acidity, it leads to a long and satisfying finish.
"Straightforward young pinot noir, brilliant in colour and friendly on the nose. It doesn't have much complexity, but floral, plum and slightly minty aromas are clean and inviting, while the juicy palate is finely-balanced and complete. Good value."
Yarra Valley, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 230.03ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;