Watershed Awakening Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
ICONIC 95 POINT RATED MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL MARGARET RIVER CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- GOLD MEDAL MARGARET RIVER WINE SHOW
- GOLD MEDAL MONDUS VINI INTERNATIONAL WINE SHOW
- 94 POINTS AUSTRALIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON CHALLENGE
- 12 TIME INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- AWAKENING IS RATED IN TOP 3% OF WINES IN THE WORLD BY VIVINO
The wine displays complex aromas of blackcurrant, liquorice and choc mint, with hints of mocha. On the palate, the dense velvety texture is complemented by cigar box, black olive notes followed by fine silky tannins from 18 months maturation in French oak barriques.
95 Points James Halliday Australian Wine Companion 2016
Matured for 18 months in French barriques. Cassis rides high, wide and handsome in this vibrantly juicy and fresh wine, and while it will live, there is every reason to jump in and enjoy it for what it is today. Continues the line of the wine's history.
Mundus Vini International Wine Show 2015
Margaret River Wine Show 2015
Silver Medal 94 Points Australian Cabernet Challenge
Perth Royal Wine Show 2015
Wine Show of Western Australia 2013
Wine Show of Western Australia 2018
Royal Melbourne Wine Show 2015
Hobart Wine Show 2015
Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2014
Margaret River Wine Show 2014
Hobart International Wine Show 2014
The National Wine Show of Australia 2015
Specially selected parcels of Cabernet Sauvignon have been blended to produce this wine for the Awakening range.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 10-15 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 227.54ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;