Two Italian Boys Shiraz 2019 Dozen
NEW RELEASE TWO ITALIAN BOYS SHIRAZ PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY & GOLD WINNER
$ 80 .00 /ea
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.67 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE TWO ITALIAN BOYS SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY & GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- UNBEATABLE DEAL JUST $80 A DOZEN OR $6.66 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED BY JAMES HALLIDAY & HUON HOOKE
The palate is ripe, rounded and soft with velvety tannins and sweet mulberry juiciness. The persistent aftertaste is of black currant jam and toast. This is a rich full weighted wine with a well-rounded tannic structure that is smooth and generous in fruit flavour. The Shiraz is a rewarding drink now but will develop further complexity with 2-3 years bottle age. Whilst this wine will complement Italian cuisine, especially tomato based pasta dishes.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
Two Italian Boys Shiraz 2019 Dozen is rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jamo from Easy drinking with pasta Very drinkable and great value for every day quafferr
Date published: 2020-01-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gazza from GOOD DRINKING Bought for a try of of lower priced Shiraz, needs to be in the glass for a little while to breath
Date published: 2020-01-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Porky from Needs a little bottle ageing. Now on the second bottle and for the price it is good though a little thin.
Date published: 2020-01-06
- y_2020, m_1, d_18, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_112559, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 246.13ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Customers Also Enjoyed