Turkey Flat Barossa Valley Rose 2019
95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY & 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER BAROSSA WINE SHOW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.33 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINTS & GOLD MEDAL BAROSSA WINE SHOW 2019
- 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- PRODUCER OF JIMMY WATSON TROPHY WINNER 2017
- MOST SUCCESSFUL EXHIBITOR BAROSSA WINE SHOW 2019
95 Points - James Halliday
"Pale salmon-pink; the red cherry bouquet sets the scene for the wholly seductive palate, candy floss never tasting better, the finish as bright as a spring day."
95 Points - Barossa Wine Show 2019
Barossa Wine Show 2019
Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2019
Beginning in 1994, we were amongst the first to lead the great 'Rosé Revival' & have since developed a cult following by treating this style of wine with the respect it deserves. This is a light, crisp & dry Rosé with beautiful aromatics. The 2019 growing season was long, hot and dry leading to a slightly early, low yielding vintage. The wines from the 2019 vintage are fruit rich, well coloured and of substance. The vintage will be remembered for producing wines that reflect the generosity for which has made the Barossa famous.
Bucking the notion that Rosé is an afterthought, this wine has a special place in our hearts & is crafted with a clear purpose. The Grenache is sourced from specific sites achieving perfect yields promoting prominent primary fruit while retaining appealing palate cleansing crispness. We create the lifted palate with bright, youthful and rosey-cheeked Grenache to play the starring role.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_8, d_7, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_112324, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 210.28ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT