Thompson Steer Cellar Release Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
97 POINT RATED & 5 STAR RATED 9 YEAR OLD COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON MUSEUM RELEASE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.75 out of 5 stars.
- 97 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- CALLED "A STUNNING BEAUTY" BY SAM KIM
- 75% OFF MUSEUM RELEASE COONAWARRA
- WAX SEALED 9 YEAR OLD COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- SAVE OVER $1000 A DOZEN ON ULTRA PREMIUM RELEASE
This rich and fruit-driven wine embodies bold notes of ripe-dark fruits such as blackberry and cherry complemented by hints of pepper spice. The wine is beautifully balanced and structured.
97 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"This is a stunning beauty, showing complex aromas of dark berry, dried herb, dark chocolate and cake spice on the nose, followed by a concentrated palate that's packed with rich fruit intensity and seductive savoury complexity. Seamless and gratifying. At its best: now to 2030. April 2022."
92 Point Rated - Winestate Magazine
"Big, rich and bold Christmas cake of a cabernet with toasty characters and nicely softening tannins."
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 2030|
|Bottle Top:||Wax over cork|
- y_2023, m_2, d_7, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_116638, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 221.82ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT