The Wine Barossa Valley Marananga Shiraz 2016
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 99 PTS ROBERT PARKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL & INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES RATED 99 POINTS ROBERT PARKER
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
Purple and crimson with a dense centre and a youthful edge. Blackberries, mulberries and cherries with hints of charred oak. There is plenty going on with black cherries, vanilla, and some saddle leather characters. The fruit is quite solid yet repressed by the oak and tannin. Will lay down well with some time in the cellar, fruit will prevail creating an elegant, savoury style of wine.
93 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
"Earthy chocolate aromas with delightful floral lift. Rich cherry and dark plum flavours with well handled oak and tannins."
Wine Showcase Magazine
China Wine & Spirit Awards Best Value 2018
Hand selected and hand picked fruit was used for this wine and it underwent fermentation in stainless steel open top fermenters, and was pumped over twice a day, the wine was pressed then transferred to new hogshead barrels where it completed its malolactic fermentation. The wine was topped regularly and racked once whilst maturing in barrel.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for up to 10 years|
- y_2019, m_2, d_22, h_23
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_109969, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 388.85ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT