The Maureen Victorian Rose 2020 Dozen
NEW RELEASE VICTORIAN ROSE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE ONLY $80, SAVE $160 A DOZEN
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- THIRD CONSECUTIVE VINTAGE TO BE AWARDED 93 POINTS
- HANDCRAFTED PREMIUM VICTORIAN ROSE
Strawberry red hues. Mouth feel is rich with lovely natural fruit sweetness on the mid palate while maintaining a fresh, clean acid crispness with lingering flavours of sour cherry and grapefruit. On the nose strawberry sweetness and raspberry overtones, it has a floral scent reminiscent of summer days.
93 Point Rated- Australian Wine Showcase
Sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria’s premium viticultural sub regions. The fruit was specifically selected for use in a rosé wine by pressing the red grapes as if to make a white wine, minimising the phenolics and retaining the bright clean fruit flavours to ensure a really pure style of wine.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 246.48ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;