The Maureen Victorian Rose 2020 Dozen
93 POINT RATED MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING VICTORIAN ROSE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.33 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL CWSA 2020
- GOLD MEDAL AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- THIRD CONSECUTIVE VINTAGE TO BE AWARDED 93 POINTS
Strawberry red hues. Mouth feel is rich with lovely natural fruit sweetness on the mid palate while maintaining a fresh, clean acid crispness with lingering flavours of sour cherry and grapefruit. On the nose strawberry sweetness and raspberry overtones, it has a floral scent reminiscent of summer days.
93 Point Rated- Australian Wine Showcase
China Wine & Spirit Awards
Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria’s premium viticultural sub regions. The fruit was specifically selected for use in a rosé wine by pressing the red grapes as if to make a white wine, minimising the phenolics and retaining the bright clean fruit flavours to ensure a really pure style of wine.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_1, d_19, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_113404, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 272.56ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT