Tempus Two Silver Series Shiraz 2020
NEW VINTAGE TEMPUS TWO SHIRAZ PREVIOUS VINTAGE WAS AN INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST ICONIC AND REVERED WINE FAMILIES THE MCGUIGANS
- TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER
- BARGAIN PRICED TEMPUS TWO SHIRAZ
Aromas of rich and ripe raspberries balanced with subtle notes of white pepper. Red berries, with hints of white pepper and spice. Well integrated soft tannins providing great length and finish.
The fruit was crushed and de-stemmed to varying sizes and styles where the fruit was fermented on oak at cooler temperatures 5-7 days. This allows the fruit flavours to be nurtured and enables retention of varietal characteristics. The majority of wine is matured in stainless steel tanks with a portion of the wine transferred onto French and American Oak. The Silver series Shiraz delivers rich flavours of red berries combined with hints of pepper and spice. This mid-weight Shiraz is designed for immediate drinking.
South Eastern Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2023, m_6, d_7, h_23
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_116577, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 209.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.