Swings and Roundabouts Margaret River Rose 2017
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- AWARD WINNER AT ROYAL MELBOURNE WINE AWARDS
- 90 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- PRODUCED BY WINEMAKING LEGEND BRIAN FLETCHER
- MADE FROM MALBEC, SANGIOVESE & PINOT NOIR "THE FINISH HITS THE CRISP AND DRY MARK"
- MEDITERRANEAN STYLE ROSE FROM NORTHERN MARGARET RIVER
The fruity and vibrant palate packs juicy tropical fruit flavours, supported by crisp and sparkling acidity. These enticing characters provide a soft texture, culminating the wine in a lively and persistent finish. Made for consumption upon release, this magnificent Rosé tastes lovely with ham hock croquette with herb aioli and goat cheese.
90 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
Made with malbec, tempranillo and sangiovese. It's in fine form too. Pale crimson in colour but eager to please with crunchy, berried, spice-infused fruit flavours. It's one of those roses where 'mouth perfume' is a clear part of its appeal. The finish hits the "crisp and dry" mark.
Royal Melbourne Wine Awards 2017
Swings & Roundabouts Rosé is a beautiful blend produced by the fusion of 59% Malbec with 12.5% Sangiovese and 28.5% Tempranillo grapes. These luscious fruit parcels were picked in the cool of the night and chilled with skin contact. The juice obtained by cold pressing was fermented and then bottled. The resulting blend features a pale coral pink hue. Fresh aromas of spicy fruits fuse with light bramble notes to flaunt a fragrant bouquet.
73% Malbec, 20% Sangiovese, 7% Pinot Noir
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.65ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;