Sidewood Estate Stablemate Adelaide Hills Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
93 POINT RATED SINGLE VINEYARD ADELAIDE HILLS CAB SAUV 5 STAR HALLIDAY WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- SINGLE VINEYARD ADELAIDE HILLS CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ONE OF NINE WINERIES WITH 12+ WINES RECEIVE 95+ POINTS HALLIDAY
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICED DEAL ON SIDEWOOD ESTATE CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- FIVE STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER
Flavours of dark berries and cocoa spice. Finish with firm chocolate tannins.
5 Red Star Rated Winery James Halliday Australian Wine Companion
One Of Nine Wineries In Australia To Receive 12+ Wines Rated 95 Points Or Above In James Hallidays Wine Companion 2019
93 Point Rated Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Sweetly fruited and beautifully fragrant, the bouquet shows blackcurrant, spiced cherry, vanilla, mint chocolate and toasted almond characters. The palate is equally delightful, displaying excellent fruit purity and intensity, backed by silky mouthfeel and fine chalky tannins. Flavoursome and delicious. At its best: now to 2025. AU$25.00. www.sidewood.com.au. Dec 2018."
Picked solely from the Maximilians vineyard at Verdun. Gently pressed, barrel matured and fermented in French oak for 18 months. Estate bottled.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now and for the next 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;