Shanahans Resisting Temptation Barossa Valley Rose 2019
95 POINT RATED SILVER MEDAL WINNING SMALL BATCH BAROSSA VALLEY GRENACHE ROSE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED SMALL BATCH BAROSSA VALLEY ROSE
- GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE
- INTERNATIONAL SILVER MEDAL WINNER CWSA 2020
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER RATED 93 POINTS
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- ONLY ONE PALLET AVAILABLE WILL SELL OUT FAST
Salmon Pink. Beautiful and delicate notes of lifted strawberry, summer fruits, rose petal and cherries. Vibrant and refreshing dry textured style with a core of fresh juicy raspberry and strawberry, delicate rose petal provides a really pretty highlight whilst cherry works its way through to give a touch of savoury spice. The wine culminates with a lingering finish derived from natural fruit acid and fine tannin.
95 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
China Wine And Spirit Awards 2020
The grapes for this wine came from two vineyard sites on opposite sides of the Barossa Valley. One in the warmer Western Ridge of The Barossa the other from the cooler Eden Valley region ensuring differing characters which when co-fermenting Old Vine Grenache and Mataro would combine to create something truly unique. Once picked, the grapes are crushed and left in contact with their skins until we obtained what we felt was the perfect Provence like colour. The juice is then run off the skins into a stainless-steel tank to undergo wild fermentation. The wine was fined and filtered then bottled soon after to capture and retain the natural fresh fruit flavour of the grape.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- y_2020, m_10, d_29, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_113467, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 283.1ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT