Santa Ana Homage Argentina Malbec 2020
ARGENTINIAN MALBEC SOURCED FROM ONE OF THE OLDEST WINERIES IN MENDOZA ESTABLISHED 1891
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- ARGENTINIAN MALBEC SOURCED FROM MENDOZA SUB REGION
- ONE OF THE OLDEST WINERIES IN MENDOZA ESTABLISHED 1891
- DIRECTLY SOURCED FROM THE MALBEC CAPITAL OF THE WORLD ARGENTINA
- GRAPES WERE HAND PICKED FROM THE FINEST SELECTION OF VINEYARDS
Deep dark red colour with black tinged edges and a dark red purple hue. The nose exhibits inky ripe dark cherry and plum scents over some liquorice and faint earthy herb notes. Light to medium bodied, soft and fruity the palate dishes up juicy dark and Morello cherry flavours followed by some lightly spiced vanillin cedar and dried herb infusions. Fine grained tannins. Aftertaste of ripe Morello cherries, spicy vanillin cedar and dried herbs.
Bodegas Santa Ana was founded in 1891 by Don Luis Tirasso, who was a pioneer in the viticulture development in Argentina. For over a century, Santa Ana winery has harmonized tradition and technology, which has resulted in Santa Ana wines being recognized for its quality at National and International levels. Innovation is the key to Bodegas Santa Ana’s success and their devotion to continually improving the quality of their wines.
The grapes were hand-picked from vineyards in the Maipú region of Mendoza, where the vines benefit both from long sunshine hours and dry climate. The result is grapes with good freshness, fruit concentration and acidity. This Malbec showcases chunky red fruits aromas with a refreshing long nish. Six months in oak has given it extra depth and a subtle vanilla and chocolate sense.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_5, d_16, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_114381, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.57ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT