Rowella Estate Tasmanian Pinot Noir 2018
95 POINT RATED NORTHERN TASSIE PINOT NOIR FROM 5 RED STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.17 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED NORTHERN TASMANIAN PINOT NOIR
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE
- 5 RED STAR RATED HALLIDAY WINERY
- AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY PREMIUM PINOT NOIR
Dark cherry with youthful purple notes. Fresh lively bouquet which is highly aromatic with lavish notes of cherry and strawberry and a touch of spiciness. Ripe cherry and raspberry with some strawberry flavours which all reveal themselves on the front palate. Lively spices add depth to the mid palate. The tannins are supple, soft and silky-smooth offering additional mid palate richness and well-balanced acidity provides the back palate with a perfect kick to this perfectly delectable and drinkable style of Pinot Noir.
95 Point Rated
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Fruit was picked at moderate sugar levels when the fruit is displaying lovely fresh strawberry and cherry characters to ensure a lighter drink now style. The fruit is was de-stemmed and fermented on skins. Specific yeasts which are known to enhance fruit aromatics are used to conduct the ferment. Following fermentation, the wine was matured in tank prior to being bottled.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2019, m_11, d_17, h_14
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.2
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_111826, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 293.1ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT