Premium Barrel Reserve Barossa Valley Shiraz 2016 Cleanskin 6pack
ULTRA PREMIUM BAROSSA SHIRAZ CLEANSKIN MULTIPLE GOLD MEDALS RATED 94 POINTS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.4 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED BAROSSA SHIRAZ
- MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SOURCED FROM MOPPA REGION HOME TO THE GRANGE MOTHER VINEYARD
- SOURCED FROM A SINGLE OLD VINE VINEYARD
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED UP TO 95 POINTS HALLIDAY & ROBERT PARKER
Dark maroon and purple/red hue. Aromatic and complex with blackberry fruit some mulberry, chocolate, black olive and eucalyptus. Concentrated and super ripe flavours of red and blackberries, chocolate, saddle and chocolate touches around firm tannin and acid backbone.
94 Point Rated
Multi Gold Medal Winner
The fruit for this blend was sourced from a single vineyard in the Moppa region in the Barossa Valley. The old vines are severely pruned and as a result of this and minimal water they produced just one and a half one to the acre. The grapes were transported to the winery in the early hours of the morning to avoid the summer heat where they were again sorted then de-stemmed and crushed before being fermented in small open top fermenters after extreme cold maceration. The wine had its malolactic in new French oak, and is thereafter in the same oak.
Allow wine to open up if opening and consuming now, alternatively it will last for at least another 10 years.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 10 yrs|
- y_2019, m_4, d_20, h_24
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_9
- loc_en_AU, sid_111202, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 389.64ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT