Pertaringa By Geoff Hardy Lakeside Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
MULTIPLE 90 POINT RATED PERTARINGA CAB SAV FROM LEGENDARY GEOFF HARDY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- 90 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- PERTARINGA LAKESIDE CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM AUSTRALIAN WINE COMPANY OF YEAR
- PERTARINGA CABERNET SAUVIGNON SELL FOR UP TO $295 A BOTTLE
- 5 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- AUSTRALIAN WINEMAKER OF YEAR WINESTATE MAGAZINE
The nose displays beautifully complex notes of blackcurrant, plums and menthol. The palate is vibrant with blackberries, plums and hints of eucalyptus with well-integrated tannins.
90 Point Rated Sam Kim Wine Orbit
It is attractively fruited and inviting on the nose showing dark plum, blackcurrant, toasted almond and dried herb characters with hints of floral and spice. The palate is succulent and beautifully rounded, delivering elegant weight and silky mouthfeel, leading to a delightfully supple finish. At its best: now to 2023.
They say that a parent doesn't have a favourite child, but Cabernet Sauvignon has always secretly been one of ours.
Spring and summer were cooler than normal with above average rainfall and the 2017 vintage happened much later than usual. The combination of those factors and dry weather for most of the harvest resulted in higher yields and excellent quality across regions.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now to 2025|
|Bottle Top:||foil over cork|
- y_2019, m_5, d_25, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_110880, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 233.6ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT