Old Mundulla Vineyard Limestone Coast Malbec 2019 Dozen
OUR BEST SELLING MALBEC SOURCED FROM SINGLE VINEYARD IN LIMESTONE COAST REGION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.71 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE OF OUR BEST SELLING MALBEC
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING
- SOURCED FROM A SINGLE ESTATE VINEYARD IN LIMESTONE COAST REGION
- SAVE $252 OR 70% A DOZEN
Vibrant crimson in colour, deep aromas of ripe red and dark fruits are joined by delicate violet and vanilla notes. A rich, concentrated mouthfeel is highlighted by flavours of blueberries and blackberries with a touch of cinnamon. The wine has well-integrated tannins with an exceptional length to the finish. The Perfect accompaniment to chargrilled meats.
With the perfect climate, rich alluvial soils, and historical vineyard, the Limestone Coast produces some of the finest red wine in all of Australia. Our Old Mundulla Malbec was harvested & gently handled by the winemaker and carefully matured using premium oak. This elegant and refined Malbec shows the best of this famous Australian wine region.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5 years|
- y_2021, m_10, d_23, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_7
- loc_en_AU, sid_114728, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 206.66ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT