Old Mundulla Vineyard Limestone Coast Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Dozen
LIMESTONE COAST CABERNET SAUVIGNON PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SOURCED FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- PRODUCER OF GOLD MEDAL & 95 POINT RATED LIMESTONE REDS
- LIMITED RELEASE HAND CRAFTED CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- SOURCED FROM SINGLE VINEYARD IN LIMESTONE COAST REGION
Dark cherry red in colour. Aromas of pure blackcurrant dominate on the nose, with underlying mulberry and blackberry and hints of licorice and spice. The palate is typical cabernet with bold, chalky tannins as the backbone, combined with rich black fruit flavours complemented by complex cedar notes that persist on the finish.
With the perfect climate, rich alluvial soils, and historical vineyards, the Limestone Coast produces some of the finest Cabernet Sauvignon in all of Australia. Old Mundulla Cabernet Sauvignon was harvested in 2015, gently handcrafted by the winemaker and carefully matured using premium oak. This classic Cabernet Sauvignon has a robust texture with soft, ripe tannins which showcase this famous Australian wine region.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now and cellar for mid term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 670.35ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Execution timed out, exceeded 500ms;