Normans Regional Series Langhorne Creek Shiraz 2021
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE & 94 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.35 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED IN 1853
- WINEMAKERS SPECIAL RELEASE SMALL BATCH GRAMPIANS SHIRAZ
- SAVE OVER $300 A DOZEN
The 2021 Langhorne Creek Shiraz is a complex wine with aromas of plum, dark berries, liquorice and pepper. The palate is complex with black plums, blackberry and violets all working in harmony. Soft tannins and oak work towards a long finish.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Gorgeous nose of dark fruit and nice peppery notes. Tasty brooding flavours on the long smooth, chocolaty palate."
94 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"This is sweetly ripe and wonderfully perfumed on the nose showing blackberry, smoky bacon, tar and potpourri characters with a lovely touch of dark cocoa. The concentrated palate displays excellent weight and richness combined with fleshy texture and chalky tannins, making it highly enjoyable. At its best: now to 2033. $35.00. www.normanswines.com. May 2022."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Established in 1853, Normans Wines is one of Australia's founding wine makers. The Regional Series wines showcase varietal wines from renowned Australian wine making regions.
Langhorne Creek, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 5 years|
- y_2022, m_8, d_12, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_20
- loc_en_AU, sid_115699, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 221.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT