Normans Holbrooks Road Shiraz 2019
91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING NEW VINTAGE BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE DEAL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SHIRAZ
- BUY A CASE GET ONE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
Bright purple with red edge. Ripe berry and plum with some spice and pepper on nose. The palate is rich with ripe black berries and plums the tannins are smooth and work inline with the fruit length. Some vanillin and toasty character provides depth and character to this well balanced wine.
91 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit was picked in the cool of night then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain as much of the luscious natural fruit flavour as possible. Warm temperatures at the early stages of fermentation along with three days of post ferment maceration helped develop soft fleshy fruit and tannins while helping build structure. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with old French oak.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_7, d_8, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_112823, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 239.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT