Normans Holbrooks Road Shiraz 2017
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING SHIRAZ BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.25 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING SHIRAZ FROM NORMANS WINES
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Bright vibrant red purple colour. Opulent dark berry and currant fruit flavours with spicy notes. A softness to the nose is derived from touches of chocolate and oak. Fruit forward with dark berry and currant flavours coupled with peppery spice adding depth and complexity. The fine tannin finish has been balanced with oak and acid which gives the wine its wonderful balance.
93 Point Rated
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit was picked in the cool of night then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain as much of the luscious natural fruit flavour as possible. Warm temperatures at the early stages of fermentation along with three days of post ferment maceration helped develop soft fleshy fruit and tannins while helping build structure. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with 2nd and 3rd use oak. Great to drink now, but will mature and develop complexity over the medium term.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2020, m_9, d_25, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_21
- loc_en_AU, sid_110337, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 325.25ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT