Normans Holbrooks Road Merlot 2020
91 POINT AWARD WINNING NORMANS HOLBROOKS ROAD MERLOT PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED SOUTH AUSTRALIAN
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN MERLOT
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
91 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
The fruit was picked in the cool of night then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain as much of the luscious natural fruit flavour as possible. Warm temperatures at the early stages of fermentation along with three days of post ferment maceration helped develop soft fleshy fruit and tannins while helping build structure. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having oak maturation. Great to drink now, but will mature and develop complexity over the short to medium term.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or will develop over short to mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;