Normans Chais Clarendon McLaren Vale Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
NORMANS ICONIC CHAIS CLARENDON CABERNET SAUVIGNON 95 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- CHAIS CLARENDON HAS BEEN NAMED WINE OF THE YEAR BY WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 10 TIME INTERNATIONAL GOLD WINNER
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S OLDEST & MOST RESPECTED WINE COMPANIES ESTABLISHED 1853
Black squid ink, impenetrable colour. The nose shows dark fruits, dark chocolate and olive notes with rich blackcurrant and violets leading in to a richly flavoured palate. The palate shows elegance and length with dark plum and olive flavours relishing. There is a lot of complexity of flavors and mid palate richness derived from obvious highly concentrated fruit and well-balanced oak usage. The obvious finesse and length along with the finely grained yet expressive tannins in this wine shows it has great cellaring potential and could be a true treasure over the years to come.
95 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Delightful sweet oaky lift on nose. elegantly structured palate with fine tannins and savoury fruit finish."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Hand picked then fermented in small stainless steel fermentors to maintain strong fruit flavor from skins. The wine then went into American and French oak barrels for the remainder of ferment where it spent an extended period of time to allow full flavor development and fruit and oak to balance and compliment each other.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 10+ years|
- y_2022, m_9, d_28, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_116142, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 9.67ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT