Normans Bin C183 Langhorne Creek Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
91 POINT RATED LANGHORNE CREEK NORMANS CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.17 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- 91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- SINGLE VINEYARD LANGHORNE CREEK CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- FREE DELIVERY FOR A LIMITED TIME
Intoxicating purple red colour. The aromas initially are quite lifted with dark cherry and chocolate providing a wonderful introduction. Richly flavoured palate with some spicy ripe plum and cherry notes, blackberry and velvety smooth tannins. Wonderful length and roundness.
91 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
Fruit from a single vineyard site in Langhorne Creek was used in this wine. The fruit was crushed and pressed gently before being fermented in stainless steel tanks. The wine had 12 months in older 2-4 year old hogshead and barrique barrels.
Langhorne Creek, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2019, m_1, d_16, h_24
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_110470, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 9.09ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT