Niche Shiraz 2018 Dozen
PREMIUM SHIRAZ DOZEN DEAL FROM RENOWNED NICHE JUST $143.88!
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE WAS A TROPHY WINNER
- NICHE SHIRAZ HAS BEEN RATED 94 POINTS & WON MULTIPLE GOLD MEDALS
- TROPHY WINNING WINERY
Deep purple with pretty crimson red colour around the edge. Ripe sweet blackberry with touches of cherry and plum backed up by the slightest touch of vanilla oak. There are lifted aromas of plums and black cherries with hints of violets. Some pepper and spice add complexity along with subtle oak character
The fruit was picked in the cool of night then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of six days to retain as much of the luscious natural fruit flavour as possible. Warm temperatures at the early stages of fermentation along with three days of post ferment maceration helped develop soft, round, fleshy fruit and tannins while helping to build structure. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with old French oak.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for short term|
- y_2019, m_6, d_16, h_24
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_111229, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 317.78ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT