Niche Rose 2021 Dozen
AWARD WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DRY ROSE SOURCED FROM WINNER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION 2021
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER & 91 POINT RATED
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE DRY STYLE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN ROSE
Vivid pink. Delicate aromatics with pomegranate and rhubarb whilst hints of rose petal and strawberry provide added complexity.The palate is bright and luscious with juicy cranberry and cherry both evident while raspberry gives a touch of sweetness to this dry stylish Rose.
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2021
Once the grapes reached their optimum maturity level they were harvested in the cool of the night and promptly delivered to the winery. Once fermentation was completed, the blend was put to together to ensure consistency across the wine. It was then filtered and bottled under screw cap to preserve the aromatic fruit compounds.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 216.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;