Niche Cabernet Sauvignon 2020 Dozen
90 POINT RATED SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM TROPHY WINNING WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL & 93 POINT RATED
Crimson with magenta/purple hues. Classic, varietal aromas of cassis with some choc-mint all work seamlessly with plums and soft oak undertones. A medium bodied wine with a rounded fruit driven palate that features rich, round velvety tannins, with plum, cassis and cherry flavours whilst the oak is soft and just a passenger.
90 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Wine Showcase 2021
The fruit was picked in the cool of night then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of six days to create a good balance between extracting the appropriate tannin for wine structure and retaining fruit drive and aromatics. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with old French oak.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2021, m_10, d_23, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_114367, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 239.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT