Niche Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
92 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE BUY A CASE GET ONE FREE CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $6.49 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
Crimson with magenta/purple hues. Classic, varietal aromas of cassis with some choc-mint all work seamlessly with plums and soft oak undertones. A medium bodied wine with a rounded fruit driven palate that features rich, round velvety tannins, with plum, cassis and cherry flavours whilst the oak is soft and just a passenger.
92 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit was picked in the cool of night then fermented on skins in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of six days to create a good balance between extracting the appropriate tannin for wine structure and retaining fruit drive and aromatics. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with old French oak.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 243.49ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;