Mr Hugh Mornington Peninsula Pinot Noir 2016 Cleanskin
91 POINT HALLIDAY RATED MORNINGTON PINOT NOIR SAVE 74% OFF CLEANSKIN STOCK
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED BY JAMES HALLIDAY
- MR HUGH PINOT NOIR HAS BEEN RATED 93 POINTS HUON HOOKE
- CLEANSKIN STOCK DISCOUNTED TO CLEAR
- THE BEST PRICED MORNINGTON PENINSULA PINOT NOIR IN AUSTRALIA
- DON’T PAY $50 A BOTTLE SAVE 74%
Hand-picked fruit from the beautiful Blue Range Estate Vineyard, high up on the Mornington Peninsula. This has all the hallmarks of good Burgundy ... extraordinary perfume, colour, balance and length of flavour. Absolutely the best Pinot I have ever had anything to do with. A delight to drink now but it will evolve and become more complex over the next 5 to 7 years.
91 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
Hand-picked, crushed, open-fermented, hand-plunged, matured in French Mercurey oak. Deep crimson-purple; a densely packed pinot redolent of plum and black cherry fruit still in a primary phase and needing time to soften and build on the complexity waiting in the wings.
With the 91 Point Rating from James Halliday, the Mr Hugh Pinto Noir outpointed the following
Hillcrest Vineyard Premium Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2016 (89 Pts & $75)
Mac Forbes Woori Yallock Pinot Noir 2016 (88 Pts & $75)
Merricks Creek Close Planted Mornington Peninsula Pinot Noir 2009 (88 Pts & $70)
Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 5+ years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 12.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;