McPherson La Vue Victorian Grenache Rose 2020
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINTS & 5 STAR RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- BEST VALUE BUY WINE ESTATE MAGAZINE
- COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN GRENACHE ROSE
- PRODUCED BY MCPHERSON WINES ESTABLISHED 1968
Beautiful soft pink hue. The nose shows lovely perfumed aromas of fresh rose petals and ripe strawberries. This lucious rosé is full of red berry fruits, fresh strawberries and cream with citrus peel and floral notes. Light, crisp and vibrant, this is the perfect alfresco wine.
93 Point & 5 Star Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"This is fabulously expressed; the brightly fragrant bouquet shows watermelon, mango, peach and floral aromas, followed by a juicy palate that is vibrant and flavoursome. The wine offers terrific fruit purity backed by silky texture and crisp acidity, finishing long and delightfully refreshing."
Fruit for the Rose was harvested from our vineyards during April 2019. The juice was run off the skins early in order to extract only the perfect amount of colour and then inoculated and fermented cool. This allowed the retention of the summer berry characters, as well as retaining colour and intensity. Post fermentation the wine was fined, cold stabilised and filtered, ready for bottling. The entire process from juice to bottle was less than six weeks, keeping the wine fresh and vivacious.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 13.66ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;