McPherson La Vue Victorian Grenache Rose 2019
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 90 POINT RATED VICTORIAN GRENACHE ROSE FROM MCPHERSONS WINES ESTABLISHED 1968
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 90 POINT RATED PATRICK ECKEL
- HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 4.5 STAR RATINGS FROM WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- PRODUCED BY MCPHERSON WINES ESTABLISHED 1968
The Grenache Rose has a beautiful soft pink hue which alludes to the delicacy of the wine. The nose shows lovely perfumed aromas of fresh rose petals and ripe strawberries teamed with wonderful fruit intensity on the palate.
Fruit for the Rose was harvested from our vineyards during April 2019. The juice was run off the skins early in order to extract only the perfect amount of colour and then inoculated and fermented cool. This allowed the retention of the summer berry characters, as well as retaining colour and intensity. Post fermentation the wine was fined, cold stabilised and filtered, ready for bottling. The entire process from juice to bottle was less than six weeks, keeping the wine fresh and vivacious.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_5, d_15, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_112926, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.72ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT