McPherson Aquarius Victorian Sangiovese Shiraz 2017
AWARD WINNING HIGHLY RATED GOULBURN VALLEY SANGIOVESE SHIRAZ BLEND
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.67 out of 5 stars.
- HIGHLY RATED BY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- AWARD WINNER RUTHERGLEN WINE SHOW
- ESTATE GROWN IN GOULBURN VALLEY REGION IN VICTORIA
- PRODUCED BY MCPHERSONS WINES ESTABLISHED 1968
This funky, carefree wine is crafted from grapes grown in our spectacularly beautiful vineyards in Central Victoria. This is a medium bodied, rustic wine with flavours of ripe cherries and earthy herbaceous notes.This wine works perfectly with rich roasted meat, cured sausages and a selection of hard cheese. Can be served with a slight chill to allow the fruit and florals to shine.
Highly Rated James Halliday Wine Companion
"Estate-grown in Central Victoria. Bright, sparking clear crimson colour; light to medium-bodied with red cherry, herb and fine-spun tannins."
Rutherglen Wine Show 2018
The wine was crafted from 80% Sangiovese grapes and 20% Shiraz grapes, sourced from our Goulburn Valley vineyards in Central Victoria. The individual varieties were harvested separately over a three week period in March. Picking and crushing was completed during the cool of night to maintain freshness.
Vintage 2017 is best described as a waiting game. The season was very long with fruit slow to ripen and although the urge just to pick it all was there, we had to bide our time until we had optimal flavours and ripeness. We made it through our marathon 2017 vintage and are thrilled with the exceptional quality including a number of really extraordinary parcels.
|Cellaring:||Drink now until 2023|
- y_2020, m_5, d_27, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_112597, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 244.59ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT