McPherson Andrews Reserve Shiraz Cabernet 2019
62% OFF FAILED EXPORT STOCK PRODUCED BY FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED MCPHERSON WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- FAILED EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE BELOW COST
- RESERVE RELEASE CREATED WITH THE BEST GRAPES OF VINTAGE
- PRODUCED BY MCPHERSONS WINES ESTABLISHED 1968
- UNDER HALF PRICE SAVE 62% WHILE STOCKS LAST
Colour Deep garnet. Nose Lifted floral aromas of forest floor, plums and spice. Palate Delicious cherries, plums and a touch of spice. Best consumed Now - 2030 Food Recommendations This blend is suited perfectly to hearty dishes. Beef medallions, barbequed meats or braised lamb shanks love this wine - anytime of the year.
Winemaking note The grapes for this Reserve Shiraz Cabernet were picked and crushed during the cool of night, thus ensuring the retention of varietal character, while modern winemaking techniques were employed throughout, all of which help to create the famous McPherson style. Fermentation took place in sweeping arm red fermenters, giving the wine a denser, richer colour and allowing for gentle flavour extraction. Careful attention was also paid to the oak selection for the Shiraz Cabernet. This wine was aged on French oak for nine months, giving the wine a smooth and elegant oak influence.
Andrew McPherson established his winery in 1968 and is known for his famous Australian Shiraz. He has released this special Reserve Shiraz Cabernet, made from the best grapes of the vintage, as the flagship wine for the McPherson Family Winery.
South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Red Blend|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next decade|
- y_2021, m_5, d_16, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114467, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 33.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT