Lunch Like Its Your Last Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon Nv
EXCLUSIVE ON PREMISE ONLY SINGLE VINEYARD COONAWARRA CAB SAV ONLY 100 CASES AVAILABLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- SOURCED FROM VINEYARD IN GOLDEN TRIANGLE OF COONAWARRA
- TROPHY WINNING & MULTI GOLD MEDAL WINNING WINEMAKER
- BOTTLE EXCLUSIVELY IMPORTED FROM FRANCE
- 100 CASES ONLY AVAILABLE WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REPEAT THIS DEAL
Displays as dark ruby red with violet hues. The bouquet of dark forest fruits such as cassis, blackcurrant and plum lead effortlessly into a well structured back bone of mint and vanilla oak. Opening up with lovely cassis, blueberry and ink like fruit intensity whilst fine-grained texture gives balance. The mid palate is quite dense with another seasoning of blueberry, plum and chalky tannins. A hint of vanilla roasted chestnut oak and dark chocolate adds further complexity and a lovely lingering finish.
Sourced from a single vineyard in the Terra Rossa soils of Coonawarra, the fruit is picked at dawn by hand then sorted by bunch and run through the destemmer. Fermentation is conducted in large oak vats, followed by malolactic fermentation and ageing in a combination of Old and new American Hogsheads to preserve more fruit flavour.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 10+ years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2019, m_2, d_21, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_109378, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 63.83ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT