Limb Vineyards Reserve Single Vineyard Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 6pack
95 POINT RATED DOUBLE GOLD & GOLD MEDAL WINNER SAVE $180 A CASE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.29 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL CWSA 2018
- WINEMAKER OF ONE OF THE GREATEST COONAWARRA CAB SAUV'S EVER
- SAVE 60% AND $180 PER CASE
Deep red brick with a darker centre. An enticing nose, which features blackcurrant with red fruits with, lifted mint characters typical of Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon. There is toasty oak and sweet spice also. The well-structured palate expresses sweet berry fruit and light oak flavours. Ripe dark berries, plum and dusty mulberry characters abound with a hint of regional mint highlighting the lush palate flavours. Fine-grained soft tannins add to the attractive lingering fruit.
95 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
"Delightful blackcurrant nose supported by spicy oak aromas. Lovely cassis edge to the well rounded palate."
Double Gold Medal
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2018
Wine Showcase Magazine
China Wine & Spirit Awards Best Value 2018
Fruit was harvested at optimum ripeness from a vineyard I hand selected due to extensive experience with as I have hand crafted many Gold and Trophy winning wines from this area. Following on from picking we crushed the fruit and allowed fermentation with whole berries to enable high levels of natural fruit and acid to combine perfectly which also developed a lovely backbone of tannin. The wine was matured in both new and old oak over an extended period of 2 years then the wine cellar stacked prior to being labeled for release.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or over next couple of years|
- y_2019, m_5, d_24, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_110487, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 376.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT