Limb Vineyards Reserve Barossa Valley Rose 2017
91 POINT RATED BAROSSA VALLEY ROSE FROM LEGENDARY WINEMAKER IVAN LIMB
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED NEW RELEASE BAROSSA ROSE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER 93 POINTS
- HANDCRAFTED BY WINEMAKING LEGEND IVAN LIMB
- WINEMAKER OF ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED WINE, 5 TROPHIES, 26 GOLD, 20 SILVER & 18 BRONZE
- FREE DELIVERY FOR A LIMITED TIME
Samourai Rose in colour. Bright juicy strawberries and raspberries as you would expect with a hint of spice and unassuming sweetness. This wine illustrates exactly how I have been handcrafting premium wine for my entire life, in the vineyard. The terror and microclimate of specific blocks produce something different each year. This year I selected the fruit to create a lively palate full of red berry fruits with cranberry and a hint of spice to add depth on the crisp yet refreshing palate.
91 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
The free-run juice spent several hours on skins, giving the wine its vibrant colour and flavour, prior to cool fermentation to accentuate the red fruit characteristics.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2018, m_12, d_8, h_2
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_110378, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 3.27ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT