Jardim Do Bomfim Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Cleanskin
BOUTIQUE CABERNET SAUVIGNON PREVIOUS VINTAGE DOUBLE GOLD & 93 PT RATED
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- PAST VINTAGE JARDIM CABERNET SAUVIGNON RATED UP TO 93 POINTS
- SOURCED FROM MUTLI AWARD WINNING WINERY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE OUTPOINTED WOLF BLASS BLACK LABEL AT $130 A BTL
Crimson red to black in colour with great density. Plum and dark chocolate with fine hint of mint and oak. Expressive upfront fruit flavours of plum, blackberry and a hint of blueberry pie. The mid palate is round and juicy with mint, chocolate and a touch of spicy oak all working in with some fine powery tannins and natural fruit acid to give a long lingering finish.
The select parcels of fruit which make up this wine were selected due to the up front nature of the fruit and beautiful natural acidity produced by the berries in the vineyard. Crushed into and fermented in open top vessels, with regular pump over’s 3 times daily to extract flavour, colour and tannin. The batches were then drained and pressed to tank and then racked to barrel for oak maturation.
South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drinking well over the next 4+ years|
- y_2019, m_2, d_22, h_23
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_111170, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 410.24ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT