Goundrey Homestead Western Australia Cabernet Merlot 2018
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE ON GOUNDREY HOMESTEAD CABERNET MERLOT
- WESTERN AUSTRALIAN CABERNET MERLOT BLEND
- BARGAIN PRICED WA BLEND FROM GOUNDREY WINES
Goundrey Homestead Cabernet Merlot showcases a deep red colour with ruby shades throughout. A swirl of the glass exhibits intense aromas of dark cherry, Satsuma plum and blackcurrant with oak spice undertones following close behind. The full-flavoured palate reveals blood plums and red berries, complemented by light suggestions of allspice and cinnamon. Fine tannins integrate with these wonderful characters to culminate in a lengthy finish.
Founded in the early 1970s, Goundrey is a reputed brand offering wines under 3 unique ranges, namely, the Homestead, Reserve and ‘G ’ ranges. The first wine was produced in 1976. The winemaking team employs modern techniques along with clean winemaking practices to create an outstanding wine portfolio. Their in-house vineyard is located in Mount Barker, WA.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Merlot|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.41ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;