Finca Constancia Altozano Tempranillo 2019
SINGLE VINEYARD SPANISH TEMPRANILLO SOURCED FROM THE CASTILLA LA MANCHA SUB REGION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD SPANISH TEMPRANILLO
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE TEMPRANILLO
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SOURCED FROM CASTILLA LA MANCHA SUB REGION IN SPAIN
An explosion of aromas of red fruits, vanilla and toffee underpins the character and personality of this 100% Tempranillo. Its intense violet colour is striking, whilst the aromas are reflected on the palate, with an exquisite balance of ripe jammy fruit and chocolatey tannin's from the wood a smooth, pleasant wine.
The grapes were harvested during the night to protect them from September’s high daytime temperatures. Upon arrival at the winery they were macerated, cold, prior to fermentation, spending five days in contact with their marc to ensure that as much of the fruit aromas as possible were retained and the maximum colour was extracted. After undergoing alcoholic and malolactic fermentation the wines personality was fine- tuned through three months ageing in French and American oak barrels.
Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar midterm|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 241.54ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;